Pulham, United Kingdom

Pulham Saint Mary is a small village and civil parish in Norfolk, situated approximately 8 miles (13 km) northeast of Diss and 15 miles (24 km) south of Norwich. It covers an area of 12.26 km2 (4.73 sq mi) and had a population of 866 in 365 households as of the 2001 census, the population increasing to 892 at the 2011 census.

The parish church, dedicated to St. Mary the Virgin, which gives the village the St Mary in its name, is believed to date from around 1258. The parish church is of flint construction with parts that date back to the thirteenth century.


Pulham Tours & Activities