Quethiock (Cornish: Koosek, meaning forested place) is a village and civil parish in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, roughly five miles east of Liskeard. According to the 2001 census the parish had a population of 429, increasing to 443 at the 2011 census. The ancient parish church of St Hugh is one of the most notable in Cornwall. The placename derives from the Old Cornish cuidoc meaning wooded place. In 1871 the population was 661 and the area 4,351 acres (17.61 km2).
Formerly part of the Pentillie Estate and owned by Squire Coryton most of the properties passed into owner occupation after a forced sale to meet Estate Duty in the early 1920s. The village has not had a public house since the closure of the Mason's Arms in the 1920s. There was a post office at Ivydene until the 1960s not long before the closure of the village General Supply Stores which not only sold everything from groceries to petrol and organs but also delivered weekly groceries to farms, mills and cottages throughout a radius of 15 miles (24 km). There was a village shop which closed in the 1980s.