No. 4 Engine House

Racine, United States

No. 4 Engine House

No. 4 Engine House is a historic fire station building in Racine, Wisconsin, built in 1888 in a High Victorian Italianate style. It is located in the north-central part of the city, at the corner of Lincoln Street and Barker Street. The cream brick building, designed by W.F. Goodhue, is primarily two stories tall but features a four-story hose-drying and observation tower.



Accommodations near No. 4 Engine House

View more options near No. 4 Engine House

Nearby Tours & activities