Ringmer is a village and civil parish in the Lewes District of East Sussex, England. The village is located 3 miles (4.8 km) east of Lewes. Other small settlements in the parish include Upper Wellingham, Ashton Green, Broyle Side, Little Norlington and Shortgate.
Ringmer is one of the largest villages in the south of England. There has been human habitation since at least Roman times. The village church, dedicated to St Mary, was probably built in the 13th century. One of its rectors, named to the living in 1533, was William Levett, named in the same year as rector of Buxted, and one of the most improbable figures in English ecclesiastical history.