Rockcliffe is a village and civil parish in the City of Carlisle district of Cumbria, England. Part of the parish is a marshy peninsula between the mouths of the rivers Esk and Eden. The parish includes the settlements of Rockcliffe, Rockcliffe Cross, Floristonrigg, Todhills, Low Harker and Harker.
Rockcliffe formerly had a railway station, on the Caledonian Railway Main Line, that closed in 1965. Another station was located nearby at Floriston that closed in 1950.