San Giorgio e Martiri Inglesi

Rome, Italy

San Giorgio e Martiri Inglesi

San Giorgio e Martiri Inglesi (St George and the English Martyrs) is a Roman Catholic church in Rome, in the rione Campo Marzio on via di San Sebastianello.

It opened on 5 November 1887, having been built thanks to a major donation by prince Alessandro Torlonia. It is now cared for by the Poor Servants of the Mother of God, an English religious congregation, which lives in the convent annex. It was built by Alexander George Fullerton in memory of the early deaths of his wife Georgiana (one of the order's founders) and their young son William.



Accommodations near San Giorgio e Martiri Inglesi

View more options near San Giorgio e Martiri Inglesi0

Nearby Tours & Activities