House at 1514 N. Michigan Street

Saginaw, United States

House at 1514 N. Michigan Street

The House at 1514 N. Michigan Street is a single family home located at 1514 N. Michigan Street in Saginaw, Michigan. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.

The house at 1514 N. Michigan Street was constructed in c. 1880, in a location that was at the time a fashionable area. The house was later turned into a medical laboratory.



Accommodations near House at 1514 N. Michigan Street

View more options near House at 1514 N. Michigan Street0

Nearby Tours & Activities