Chernyshevskaya

Saint Petersburg, Russia

Chernyshevskaya

Chernyshevskaya (Russian: Черныше́вская) is a station on the Kirovsko-Vyborgskaya Line of Saint Petersburg Metro, opened on September 1, 1958. It is a deep underground pylon station at 67 metres (220 ft) depth with a short central hall. The station is named after Chernyshevsky Prospekt, which is in turn named after Russian materialist philosopher and writer Nikolai Chernyshevsky. This station was part of the second stretch of the Saint Petersburg Metro built. While construction was about to start, a rule was created that no more stations should be ornately decorated, such as the stations between Avtovo and Ploshchad Vosstaniya (the first stretch built).




Accommodations near Chernyshevskaya

View more accommodations near Chernyshevskaya

Nearby Tours & activities