San Clemente del Tuyú, Argentina

Travel to San Clemente del Tuyu

San Clemente del Tuyú is an Argentine town in the Partido de la Costa district of the Province of Buenos Aires.

Noticed by Ferdinand Magellan in 1520, who gave nearby Cape San Antonio its name, Spanish authorities first surveyed the area in 1580. Led by reformist Governor Hernando Arias de Saavedra, his Guaraní staff christened the spot Rincón del Tuyú ("muddy corner"). First mapped by British Jesuit Thomas Falkner in 1744, the neighboring stream was named San Clemente by Spanish Jesuit José Cardiel.



Accommodations in San Clemente del Tuyú

There are 89 options for staying in San Clemente del Tuyú.
Check out the deals we offer for lodging in San Clemente del Tuyú.


Weather in San Clemente del Tuyú



San Clemente del Tuyú Tours & Activities