The Sand Hutton Miniature Railway was a miniature gauge estate railway serving the estate of Sir Robert Walker, the Fourth Baronet of Sand Hutton, Yorkshire, England.
Walker began experimenting with a 15 in (381 mm) gauge miniature railway in 1910. In 1912 he decided to build a miniature railway of that gauge in the grounds of Sand Hutton hall. By the end of the year, 350 yards of track had been laid and the locomotive Synolda had been acquired. By the end of 1913 the railway had been extended to 1,245 yards (1,138 m), and was extended again by 1⁄2 mile (805 m) in 1914.