The Olde Pink House

Savannah, United States

The Olde Pink House

9

The Olde Pink House (also known as The Pink House and, formerly, Habersham House) is a restaurant and tavern in Savannah, Georgia, United States. Located on Abercorn Street, in the northwestern trust lot of Reynolds Square, the building dates from 1771. It is bounded by East Bryan Street to the north, Abercorn Street to the east and East Saint Julian Street to the south.

One of its key features is a Palladian window above the portico.




Accommodations near The Olde Pink House

View more options near The Olde Pink House

Nearby Tours & Activities