Palais Albert Rothschild

Schwechat, Austria

Palais Albert Rothschild

The Palais Albert Rothschild was a palatial residence in Vienna, Austria. It was one of five Palais Rothschild in the city that were owned by members of the Rothschild banking family of Austria, a branch of the international Rothschild family. It was located at Heugasse 26 (today Prinz-Eugen-Straße 20-22), in the 4th (Wieden) district of Vienna. Commissioned by Baron Albert von Rothschild, it was designed and built by the French architect Gabriel-Hippolyte Destailleur between 1876 and 1884, and demolished in 1954.


Accommodations near Palais Albert Rothschild

View more accommodations near Palais Albert Rothschild

Nearby Tours & activities