Parque de Maria Luisa

Seville, Spain

Parque de Maria Luisa

9.4

The Parque de María Luisa (María Luisa Park) is a public park that stretches along the Guadalquivir River in Seville, Spain. It is Seville's principal green area.

Most of the grounds that were used for the park were formerly the gardens of the Palace of San Telmo. They were donated to the city of Seville in 1893 by the Infanta Luisa Fernanda, Duchess of Montpensier, for use as a public park.




Accommodations near Parque de Maria Luisa

View more options near Parque de Maria Luisa

Nearby Tours & Activities