Graves Park

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Graves Park

9.2

link https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/home/parks-sport-recreation/walking-sheffield.html

phone  0114 250 0500

Graves Park is a large parkland area in the South of Sheffield, between the districts of Norton, Woodseats and Meadowhead. The park was developed by Alderman J. G. Graves between 1926 and 1936, to protect the thousand year old woodland from building development. Mr Graves donated the 100.362 hectares (248 acres) park to the city.


View accommodations near Graves Park

Nearby Tours & activities