South Littleton, United Kingdom

Travel to South Littleton

Littleton and Badsey railway station was a station on the Great Western Railway's Oxford, Worcester and Wolverhampton line, near the town of Evesham, Worcestershire in England. It served the villages of Badsey, South Littleton, Middle Littleton and North Littleton.

The station was opened by the Oxford, Worcester and Wolverhampton Railway on 4 June 1853. The 1963 report The Reshaping of British Railways listed the station for closure, and British Railways closed the station on 3 January 1966.




South Littleton Tours & Activities