Shaws Lane Chapel

Spittal, United Kingdom

Shaws Lane Chapel

Shaws Lane Relief Chapel in Berwick upon Tweed was founded in 1756 by a Presbyterian group seceding from the Low Meeting House in Hide Hill. The Congregation were of the Church of Scotland but preferred to choose their own Minister and so they pooled what money they had or could raise in order to fund its construction. The Relief Capel is situated between the High Street and Shaws Lane near the eastern extremity of Shaws Lane.


Accommodations near Shaws Lane Chapel

View more accommodations near Shaws Lane Chapel

Nearby Tours & activities