Sudborough, United Kingdom

Travel to Sudborough

Lowick is a village and civil parish forming part of the district of East Northamptonshire, England, about 2 miles (3.2 km) north-west of Thrapston. It appears in the Domesday Book as Luhwik, and later as Lofwyk and in 1167 as Luffewich. The name derives from Old English "Luhha's or Luffa's dwelling place", wic being cognate to vicus in Latin. At the time of the 2011 census, the parish's population was 298 people.

Drayton House is 1 mile (1.6 km) south-west of the village.




Sudborough Tours & Activities