The Argyle Stores is a heritage-listed former custom house and bond store that now serves as offices, bar, function rooms and restaurant located at 12-20 Argyle Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The east wing was designed by Henry Cooper; and the designer of all other wingers in not known. The Argyle Stores were built from 1826 to 1878. It is also known as Argyle Bond Stores and Cleland Bond Store. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.