The former Banco Court of the Supreme Court of New South Wales is a heritage-listed courthouse at St James Road, Sydney, Australia. It was designed by Walter Liberty Vernon and built from 1895 to 1896. It is also known as Sydney Supreme Court House (Banco Court), St James Law Courts and King Street Courts. The property is owned by the Department of Justice, a department of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.