Grafton Bond Store

Sydney NSW, Australia

Grafton Bond Store

Grafton Bond Store is a heritage-listed former bond store and warehouse and now offices located at 60 Hickson Road, in the inner city Sydney suburb of Millers Point in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The 1881 sections of the building were designed by William Wardell. It was incorporated into the new Maritime Centre (also known as Price Waterhouse Building) in the 1980s. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 18 April 2000.


Accommodations near Grafton Bond Store

View more accommodations near Grafton Bond Store

Nearby Tours & activities