The Greenway Wing of the Supreme Court of New South Wales is a heritage-listed courthouse located at the junction of King and Elizabeth Streets, in the Sydney central business district, in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Francis Greenway, Standish Lawrence Harris, and James Barnet and built from 1820 to 1828. It is also known as Sydney Supreme Court House (Old Court House) and Old Court House. The property is owned by the Department of Justice and Attorney General, departments of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.