International House, Sydney

Sydney NSW, Australia

International House, Sydney

International House is a heritage-listed commercial building at 14-16 York Street, in the Sydney central business district, in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Robertson & Marks and built during 1913 by Howie, Brown & Moffat, Master Builders. It is also known as Pomeroy House. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.