The Metcalfe Bond Stores is a heritage-listed former bond store and warehouse and now shops and offices located at 68-84 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1912 to 1916. It is also known as New Metcalfe Bond Stores. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.