New South Wales Club building is a heritage-listed former clubhouse and now offices located at 31 Bligh Street, in the Sydney central business district, in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by William Wardell and built from 1886 to 1887 by John Try. It housed the New South Wales Club from 1886 until the club's amalgamation with the Australian Club in 1969. It was then sold and the two rear wings demolished in 1973 before the surviving front portion was converted to offices. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.