Samson's Cottage wall remains is a heritage-listed former residence and now retail building located at 8 Kendall Lane, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built for William Samson in 1844. It is also known as Samson's Cottage (wall remains) and Puppet Cottage (Samsons). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.