Liiva Cemetery

Tallinn, Estonia

Liiva Cemetery

Liiva Cemetery (Estonian: Liiva kalmistu) is a cemetery near Ülemiste Lake, Tallinn, Estonia. Its area is 65 ha.

The cemetery was opened in 1935. The cemetery's chapel was also opened in 1935. The chapel was designed by Herbert Johanson. The first burial was politician Hans Martinson.



Accommodations near Liiva Cemetery

View more options near Liiva Cemetery0

Nearby Tours & Activities