Rogers Park Golf Course is a historic public 18-hole golf course in Tampa, Florida. Land for the park was acquired by the City of Tampa in 1947 and was used for picnics and games by black residents during the era of racial segregation in the United States. Construction of the course was led by Willie Black and began in 1948 on part of the Rogers Park complex. It was completed in 1952. Rogers Park was the only course available to Tampa's black residents.