Templepatrick, United Kingdom

Travel to Templepatrick

Templepatrick railway station served the village of Templepatrick in County Antrim on the Belfast-Derry railway line.

The station was opened in 1848 as part of the Belfast & Ballymena Railway, which would ultimately become part of the Northern Counties Committee group of lines owned by the LMS. Following the nationalisation of the railways, traffic on the line was reduced until eventually the route between Belfast and Londonderry was diverted via the Lisburn-Antrim railway line, with the stations on the old route, including Templepatrick, closed. Templepatrick was closed in 1981.



Templepatrick Tours & Activities