Graham Court

Teterboro, United States

Graham Court

Graham Court is a historic apartment building in Harlem, Manhattan, New York City, along Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard between West 116th and 117th Streets. It was commissioned by William Waldorf Astor, designed by the architects Clinton and Russell, and constructed in 1899-1901 as part of the great Harlem real-estate boom.

The New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission designated the building a landmark in 1984, characterizing the Graham Court as "one of the premier reminders of the urban development of Harlem at the turn of the century" and "one of the signal achievements in the history of the apartment house in New York City." The New York Times suggested that it might be Harlem's "equivalent to the Dakota".



Accommodations near Graham Court

View more options near Graham Court0

Nearby Tours & Activities