St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (New York City)

Teterboro, United States

St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (New York City)

St. Andrew's Episcopal Church is a historic Episcopal church located at 2067 Fifth Avenue at 127th Street in the neighborhood of Harlem in Manhattan, New York City. Built in 1872, it was designed by noted New York City architect Henry M. Congdon (1834–1922) in the Gothic Revival style. It features a 125 foot tall clock tower surmounted by a slate covered spire surrounded by four towerlets.

On March 18, 1980, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. The church was designated as a city landmark by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission in 1967. It is still an active parish in the Episcopal Diocese of New York.



Accommodations near St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (New York City)

View more options near St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (New York City)0

Nearby Tours & Activities