Thap Sakae (Thai: ทับสะแก, pronounced [tʰáp sākɛ̄ː]) is a district (amphoe) in the southern part of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, central Thailand.
The area of Thap Sakae was separated from Mueang Prachuap Khiri Khan and Bang Saphan District. Due to its fertile land and sea, many people migrated to this area and established three villages, Huai Yang, Ang Thong, and Thap Sakae. When these villages grew bigger the government established Thap Sakae minor district (king amphoe) on 1 March 1939. It was upgraded to a full district on 23 July 1958.