Thong Pha Phum (Thai: ทองผาภูมิ, pronounced [tʰɔ̄ːŋ pʰǎː pʰūːm]) is a district (amphoe) in the northern part of Kanchanaburi Province, central Thailand.
At first Thong Pha Phum was the minor district (king amphoe) Sangkhla Buri, a subordinate of Wang Ka District. In 1939 the name Sangkhla Buri was assigned to Wang Ka, while the minor district was renamed Thong Pha Phum. On 20 May 1941 it was upgraded to a full district, while at the same time Sangkhla Buri was reduced to a minor district. It then consisted of the six tambons Tha Khanun, Hin Dat, Dika, Chalae, Pilok, and Linthin.