Trenton Friends Meeting House

Trenton, United States

Trenton Friends Meeting House

Trenton Friends Meeting House is a historic Quaker meeting house at 142 E. Hanover Street in Trenton, Mercer County, New Jersey, United States.

The Trenton Quaker Meeting House dates back to 1739. It was occupied by the British Dragoons in 1776, and by the Continental Army later in the Revolutionary War. It has been in continuous use by Quakers in and around Trenton ever since it was built. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2008.



Accommodations near Trenton Friends Meeting House

View more options near Trenton Friends Meeting House0

Nearby Tours & Activities