The Apthorp

Union City, United States

The Apthorp

The Apthorp is a historic condominium apartment building on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City. The Italian Renaissance Revival building designed by architects Clinton & Russell for William Waldorf Astor, was built between 1906 and 1908; it occupies the full block between Broadway, West End Avenue, and West 78th and 79th Streets. The building, which has been called "Monumental and magnificent", is built around a large interior courtyard. It was designated a New York City landmark in 1969, and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.




Accommodations near The Apthorp

View more accommodations near The Apthorp

Nearby Tours & activities