The Clock Tower stands near the north entrance to Queen's Park, Crewe, in Cheshire, England. The park was given to the residents of the town by the London and North Western Railway Company, and the clock tower was paid for by its employees. It was unveiled on the same day the park was officially opened in 1888. The tower is built in sandstone and brick, and contains medallions with the heads of Queen Victoria and officials of the company. It is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II listed building.