Cranage Hall is a former country house in the village of Cranage, Cheshire, England. It was built in 1828–29 for Lawrence Armitstead, and designed by Lewis Wyatt. In 1932 a parallel wing was added. Since the hospital closed, it has been used as a hotel and conference centre owned and run by the Principal Hayley hotel group. The building is constructed in red brick with blue brick diapering, and in yellow sandstone. It is roofed in slate. The architectural style is Elizabethan. The building is in two storeys plus a basement, and it has eight bays. The first and fourth bays are in stone; the others are in brick. In front of the sixth and seven bays is a two-storey stone porch with four fluted Doric columns, an entablature with a frieze, and a balcony with an openwork balustrade. Between the third and fourth bays is a slim octagonal tower with an ogee cap and a weathervane. The house is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II listed building.