Lelewel Palace

Warsaw, Poland

Lelewel Palace

Lelewel Palace (Polish: Pałac Lelewelów) was a rococo palace on the Miodowa Street in the Warsaw Old Town, which was also unofficially named "Palace Street" (ulica Pałacowa). Lelewel Palace was built in 1755 by Efraim Szreger on an estate documented to have been property of King John III Sobieski and maintaining the original Corps de logis. The client and owner until 1787 was Constance Lelewel née Jauch.


Accommodations near Lelewel Palace

View more accommodations near Lelewel Palace

Nearby Tours & activities