Masovian Voivodeship (1526–1795)

Warsaw, Poland

Masovian Voivodeship (1526–1795)

Masovian Voivodeship (Polish: Województwo Mazowieckie) was an administrative region of the Kingdom of Poland, and of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, from the 1526 to the partitions of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth (1795). Together with Płock and Rawa Voivodeships, it formed the province of Masovia. Its area was 23,200 km2., divided into ten lands (see ziemia). The seat of the voivode was Warsaw, local sejmiks also convened in Warsaw, at St. Martin's church.


Accommodations near Masovian Voivodeship (1526–1795)

View more accommodations near Masovian Voivodeship (1526–1795)

Nearby Tours & activities