Załuski Library

Warsaw, Poland

Załuski Library

The Załuski Library (Polish: Biblioteka Załuskich, Latin: Bibliotheca Zalusciana) was built in Warsaw in 1747–1795 by Józef Andrzej Załuski and his brother, Andrzej Stanisław Załuski, both Roman Catholic bishops. The library was the first Polish public library, the largest library in Poland, and one of the earliest public libraries in Europe.


Accommodations near Załuski Library

View more accommodations near Załuski Library

Nearby Tours & activities